skip to Main Content
Need legal advice? Click here or call (212) 725-6422. Attorneys, click here.

Get Legal Advice as Private Counsel

Due to the high demand for our services from indigent immigrants and appointed counsel, we ask private counsel to make a contribution before seeking advice. Your contribution will help sustain our consult work for all by offsetting the cost of providing you with guidance.

Note that IDP recommends you consult with a tax expert about this contribution. Contributions to nonprofit organizations from which you derive a benefit are generally not considered to be charitable donations but may qualify as a business expense.

Back To Top
×Close search

With a year marked by hateful and divisive policies behind us, IDP continues to look towards the future in the fight for immigrants' rights.

Your partnership and support are critical to this work -- make a commitment today, and stand with IDP for justice for all immigrants!