skip to Main Content
Need legal advice? Click here or call (212) 725-6422. Attorneys, click here.


This form is for attorneys and advocates. If you are not an attorney or advocate

Call Our Hotline at 212-725-6422

Before you make a request

Review Resources for Immigration Attorneys

Using the webform

Please fill out as much information as you have including:

  • green card or work authorization card
  • notice to appear
  • criminal dispositions or rap sheet (or criminal history chart)
  • charging documents (if client has a pending criminal case)
  • petition and orders of protection (if client has a pending family court case)

Back To Top
×Close search