IDP offers criminal-immigration advice and support to immigrants and their loved ones.
Do not hesitate to leave a voicemail at any time. We will return calls in a timely fashion. Attorneys and other legal representatives, please click here.
When calling the helpline, please have the following information ready:
- Date of Birth
- Country of Birth
- Date of Entry to the United States
- Manner of Entry (for example, with a green card, on a temporary visa, crossing the border without documents, as a refugee)
- Current Immigration Status (for example, green card holder, temporary visa holder, undocumented, asylee/refugee, Temporary Protected Status)
- Whether Person Has Ever Been Deported
- Immigration Status of Family Members (spouse, parents, children)