- Looking back ten years later at the road to Padilla v. Kentucky by Manny Vargas
- Jose Padilla Won His Fight For Justice And Set An Example For Defense Attorneys to Honor by Alina Das
- Padilla v. Kentucky: How Analytical Frameworks Change at the Supreme Court and Implications for Day to Day Immigration Practice by Nancy Morawetz
- Padilla’s Tenth Anniversary: The Supreme Court’s Limited Step Triggers Awareness and a National Movement to Combat Collateral Consequences by Norman Reimer
- Thoughts on Ten Years of Effectuating the Promise of Padilla v Kentucky by Labe Richman
Indefensible Podcast Series
- Indefensible is a podcast series brought to you by the Immigrant Defense Project. Over five episodes, producer Will Coley will bring you stories from people who are standing up and holding out; fighting to be with their families. They say they’re here to stay. For a broader understanding of Indefensible’s goals, read IDP’s companion piece.
Subscribe now on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, SoundCloud or wherever you get your podcasts. New episodes will be released every Thursday from May 25th through June 29nd. Indefensible is made possible by support from the Four Freedoms Fund.
For press or media inquiries, please contact Rachel Cohen at rachel[at]immdefense.org.